18 Sept 2010

...people that I look up to.

For the last 7 weeks I've been painting every weekend. Extremely happy that have such opportunities. 2010 is very productive so far, lets keep it that way.
During my trip to Russia I've started a new chapter in my style evolution. I am moving away from photorealism to more abstract, animated characters. Busy exploring geometry in human faces. All is very exciting and infinitely interesting. I see how my architectural background influence my graffiti. It is just fascinating.
Anyway. Here are the walls I've done.

Solo wall that I've been working on for 3 weeks. I focused on background and effects.


Wall with 2TONE and Holie from Brasil. Good day. Good pieces.


Teamed up with Holie again. Very enjoyable paint.

There is more to come. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment