28 Sept 2010

...other things I should be worrying about than blogging.

So much stuff done over September, what a busy month so far! Painting, Uni, painting uni etc. Several assignment are behind but there are a few more to go. Need to find strength to make that final push and do it. There are many design opportunities are flying around me and all I need to do its just to reach out and grab it. But certain compromises has to be made and some project will have to wait a little.
Yes, I still manage to paint every weekend. However my stash and financial support is running low therefore at some point I'll need to take a break.
Anyway, here is two pieces, one with Holie and another just by my self.



I have not painted letters in a very long time. Recapping necessary skills takes a while. but it turned out good after all.





Quality. Thats the way to go.



Solo. Freestyle. The plan was to finish up all scraps. Had no dark colors at all. So I had fun trying to figure out how to make it legible. I thing I've almost archived it but background turns out to be inappropriate. I like the letters tho.

And a few action shots that I got from Italo.





Oh I have just realized that I haven't slept yesterday night finishing my assignment. I better catch up on that sleep.

piece

No comments:

Post a Comment