29 Nov 2010

... freshest ideas explored at Netch park.


Alright. On 20-21 of November Auckland saw Ironlak BBQ Burners. I was invited to be one of the 17 artists to work on a massive wall. Line up - 159 REKO ASKEW OCHE SNEK KERSO STRAY BLES HOLIE SAVES SHAKE PHAT FINER DIVA BLAT JAES and VENTS. It was surely a great day, despite the rain trying to spoil it. We had music, food and a.. well an audience. I was as prepared as I usually. I've dona a sketch at 3am in a several hours was already painting it. As usual I did manage to find time for taking photos, here they are.
































Looking forward to see photos from Luke and video if such will be done.
Piece to everyone

159

3 comments:

  1. Hey bro you rekon I could get a high res version of that photo of me and my daughter? What's your email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for such a late reply. my email is 50wert50@mail.ru

    ReplyDelete