5 Mar 2010



...has happened to me since the last post here.

So lets keep up with stuff.
Expirienced Parachute 2010, heaps of photos, lots of good ones.
Great music, great people, awesome atmosphere. We did a wall for World Vision, was cool to paint with crowd behind, it have been a while.
I would love to go there next year.

Next.
I've done 3 more art works. Track, trackside wall and a mural on my favorite wall.
Its always a pleasure to paint with Saves + new expirience of paint on track.
Inspite all the awesomeness it was bloody hard to paint on that surface.
Rushing as usial, luck of paint reflected the outcome. Overall - the work is fine, for a track.
My first letters in a year time. Semi happy. Pure improvisation exept letters outline.
I've spent 7 long hours on that on. Was finishing alone in a darkness.
Oh yeah, that mural is done with my mates from Germany Gritt and David and the guy from LA Gerrit. We were accomplished by kiwi writer Insane. Nice quite spot.
My last mural, fresh and sound. really happy with my progress.
I've maneged to finish this one in 4 hours. The wall painted with same guys.
Step up.

thats all for tonight boys and girls.
more stuff coming up soon.
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment